Wednesday, February 25, 2015

What would you do?

“What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail”

I would throw my fears into the ocean and follow my dreams.

I read a post on The Glitter Guide, about the owner of Sweet Bake Shop, Tessa Sam – and I was inspired.
After realizing that her chosen career wasn't making her happy - she literally worked as a waitress while figuring out what her true passion was. She realised that she wanted to bake, and did everything necessary to build up a successful business.









I really admire people who are brave enough to take such big risks, and are willing to work really hard to make their dreams a reality.

Here's to finding the courage to take the risks necessary to follow my dreams and live the life I imagine...


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment