Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Home

I am staying at my brother and sister-in-laws home while here in London, and I am completely in love with it. Unlike me, Tabitha (SIL), was fully in charge when it came to decorating the gorgeous three-story house in South West London. Her amazing eye for design and colour makes such a happy, bright and colourful space.

The below home, seen on Glitter Guide, reminds me so much of my brother’s home – It is so beautiful and light, and filled with just the right amount of sparkle and pink. I adore the use of colour and the mix of eclectic ornaments, and unique art.       

















Tori, pictured in her home, is an event coordinator at Sitting in a Tree Events. She describes her personal style as eclectic, bohemian, super feminine, and a little bit hippie and beachy. Her home is filled with a carefully selected collection of things from all over (flea markets, travels, Design Within Reach, low to high end) that are layered throughout. - Glitter Guide
Inspired by colour!                                                                                                                                   xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment