Friday, February 4, 2011

Transforming Tresses

Every so often I get the urge to transform myself...to step out of my safe zone, and try something different. This weekend I have decided to experiment with my hair. Hair is loads of fun to play with, you can change the colour, and if you don’t like it change it back, you can change the length, and if you don’t like it take comfort in the fact that it will grow back- nowadays, you can even buy hair to extend your hair. Now there are obviously exceptions to the rules, for example, black, not easy to get out or change, and shaving, not easily extended, nor grown back. Initial impulse called for an undercut...But that is partially shaving, and so a bad idea and I couldn’t do black, so decided on the opposite – White 


Here is some photo inspiration :




...Will post pictures next week...

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment