Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's all in the Detail

If you have been reading my blog from the beginning, you will know that myself and some friends are in the process of starting a label…you will also know that it is taking some time…

None the less, we are getting there, albeit slowly. We are currently in the design process, which I am enjoying a whole lot more than the business side of things. We are hoping to create a brand that focuses on unique design details. Below are some pictures that I have found over the past couple months that personify interesting details – truly inspiring!









(I must be honest, I am not sure who the designer is of these amazing pieces, but I have a sneaky suspicion that I found them on the Etsy site).




2 comments:

  1. details are always interesting! are you a fashion designer? great set of photos! thanks for sharing them! I already followed you. Please follow me. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mae,

    Thanks for posting a comment & becoming a follower! I am now following you too.

    x

    ReplyDelete