Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year Resolve

As I mentioned here, I believe in setting New Year’s resolutions. Goals or resolutions as they are called at this time of the year, are very necessary for personal development - knowing what one wants to achieve makes clear what to concentrate and improve on.

As long as they are realistic and attainable, the chance of failure or disappointment is minimal... On that note, it has been said “If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative.” (Woody Allen).

Pep talk aside, I know many people resolve to organise and de-clutter their lives. I have been trying my hardest to try and let go of clothes and shoes that I hardly...okay fine... never wear, organising Tupperware cupboards, filing paperwork, sorting through magazines, and struggling through my bookshelves. Clearly Emily, of Cupcakes and Cashmere fame, had the same objective. Below are some pictures she posted on her blog. I am sure you will agree that the end result makes it well worth it.






Ta-da! How fabulous is this office...

Take a moment to notice the gorgeous gold pouf, just like the one I blogged about here.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment